Tour de France 2019

Can't believe that Bernal is only 22 ,how many tours can he win?

The only way they will beat him is by ditching the mountain stages and replacing them with ITT.

The won’t do that.

Incredible career ahead of him in this team with its resources and riders if he keeps himself fit and motivated.

Apologies if i came across poorly there mate, wasn't intended.

Maybe he would have made inroads into the gap but that final climb would have done for him again imo as he was riding solo and would have hit the climb on his own against a group of very strong riders including G with Yates and Bernal together in the front.

As it is he is on the podium and tonight i think he will realise that maybe the weather has saved him.
Just watched the hour long highlights and I agree.

Difficult to know how it would have played out, but I don't think he would have made it back on before the final climb. The only question in my mind is whether the other group would have made up ground on Bernal on the final climb, but it could have gone the other way too I suppose.

Could be some interesting tactics today but it will take something spectacular to remove Bernal.

Must be one of the shortest stages ever apart from the time trials.

Around 37 miles a bit more than the distance between us and the scousers, over half of it is climbing so that will see off some of the weaker riders.

It is made for Bernal.
37 miles, how much of this is actually climbing.
This could be amazing if they all go for it.

Obviously hindsight is a beautiful thing but Michelton Scott choosing Adam Yates over Simon to be the leader at Le Tour definitely seems like the wrong decision this year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.