Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for Sane to man up and go against his mother. : )
I would LIKE this post 100 times if I could......

Leroy you are playing in the best league in the world.
Part of argueably the best team EVER to play on these shores since football began. (100 pts. 4 trophies.)

You can earn 160,000 a week plus bonuses for next 5 years signing for city ( along the way perhaps a balon d or. Or goal den boot. Plus 50 plus German caps)

For us in the REAL world think about those earnings alone......that's a lot of shifts on a supermarket check out on 8.21 an hour !

Man up......if you like it at City STAY and do what YOU enjoy play brilliant football. Create ART.

However if you must leave then THANK YOU.
You have created some moments in this team I and many will remember for the rest of our days.

# once a blue ALWAYS a blue. Centurion. Formidable.

Is anyone watching the stream currently? They’ve been showing the warm up and and sane was really half arsing it. Everyone else was like a move ahead of him. Could be carrying a knock? Or just a lazy bugger? Ha ha
Like me....I can look lethargic and half arsed at work but actually mentally I am on point and at it !

Is anyone watching the stream currently? They’ve been showing the warm up and and sane was really half arsing it. Everyone else was like a move ahead of him. Could be carrying a knock? Or just a lazy bugger? Ha ha
Without doubt he is lazy.The number of times he shows this during a game when a ball unintentionally meant for him goes slightly astray and he can`t be arsed even making an attempt to keep it in play.
The lad could have the world at his feet,if he could show more consistency ... see Messrs Sterling and B.Silva for details.

I'm not talking about nostalgic bullshit, I'm talking about selling a player if they dont commit to you, and if they try and leave just before the season then holding them to the contract they signed. That is literally the club looking after its best interests.

I dont care how long Leroys career is, Peps tenure at City will be shorter, and the club has to do absolutely everything to maximise the return on the next 24 months.

Are you saying Sane doesn't want to commit to us and, if so, based on what

sane can stay for another 10 years pep has 2 left. its clear to see from a logical standpoint who we should prioritize.

Keep on hearing how poor Leroy was last season 46 games 16 goals 17 assists , not figures that indicate a disaster ,but certainly not as influential as 17/18 season when he won Young player of the year ,because that was an exceptional campaign for him. He is 23 years old and still looking for the consistency a player achieves with more experience , personally i think Leroy is leaving , he clashes with Pep and it would be an easier and less demanding life at the German Rags , after all he will joining a "one team" league.

The German Rags are being clever they now possibly have Leroy , his agent and mum on board and have started "negotiations" they can now make a low ball offer inferring that we have an unsettled player who wants to leave , this was their intention from day one getting Leroy for well below the market value , leaving it as late as possible in the transfer window so we would hopefully accept the offer , they know with all the UEFA & FFP crap we need the £100m , to replace him with another big signing. Rumennigge is a grade one **** and his been from the start of this drama ,i will be disappointed if our club lets Leroy leave for £70-80m , but Leroy's silence is making it look more likely that the German Rags will get their way

Really hope i am wrong , Leroy is an exceptional talent and the thought of him in a German Rag shirt with Rummenigge smugly looking on , turns my stomach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.