Match Thread | Yokohama vs Man City (27/07/19) @ 11.30am

Status
Not open for further replies.
They play so similar to us that its actually refreshing to see our team challenged like this. Kevin clearly thr difference.

Leroy stinking the place out sadly. Shows how good he can be with a great run, and then walks slowly about really deep as City attack, with Zinchenko vastly further forward than him. Not good.

Kyle has been a weak link so far, everything for them is coming along our right flank. But considering they are twenty games into their season and we are just warming up, I am more than satisfied where we are. And Bravo is on 3.0 version, very good so far!

Wonder how Yokohama would fare in the PL? Decent side who play the right way. Teams who park the bus in the PL could learn a thing or two

I'm going to get stick for this but Sane has been rather disappointing. Just doesn't look like his head is in it at the moment.
Agreed. I reckon Pep can’t wait for a striker to return from holiday so that Sterling can be on the left and Sané where he sadly belongs.

What if all teams played like this? Such a fun game to watch. Biggest difference is one side is going at 110%, one is at about 80%.

I also dont get anyone complaining about Rodri. He is amazing in a crowd. So calm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.