Yokohama F. Marinos v City Post Match Thread

By the by I love a chant they did:

Think we should steal it and reskin it to make it more relevent.
Only kicker is we'd have to be willing to collaberate between stands/fans. With the attitude of some of our *Cough* less willing fans, could we manage it?

Fuck right off, I am not one of the *cough* less willing but if I did that for as long as they did I would be sitting with St Johns Ambulance for the second half if not in the MRI itself. It is great though.

I think he will be a pivotal signing for us. He's different to Fernandihno but just as effective. He will be central to everyting we do and will enable Stones and Laporte to get foward even more. Our weak link remains the left side. We are great going forward on the left but dodgy at the back. It seems to have been like that for decades. The last top-class leftback we had who could attack and defend was Hinchcliffe and before that Glyn Pardoe! We will be ok if Zinchenko continues to develop and avoids injury.

I think you do Willie Donachie a disservice there.

Fuck right off, I am not one of the *cough* less willing but if I did that for as long as they did I would be sitting with St Johns Ambulance for the second half if not in the MRI itself. It is great though.
Hahah, good point! maybe an abriged version!

I think he will be a pivotal signing for us. He's different to Fernandihno but just as effective. He will be central to everyting we do and will enable Stones and Laporte to get foward even more. Our weak link remains the left side. We are great going forward on the left but dodgy at the back. It seems to have been like that for decades. The last top-class leftback we had who could attack and defend was Hinchcliffe and before that Glyn Pardoe! We will be ok if Zinchenko continues to develop and avoids injury.
Er?
images

68 passes. 100% pass completion.

It's on the City website.

Thanks. Didnt realize they posted that. Why are more people not gushing over that? 4th game. New teammates. Playing with kids part of the game. Against a high pressing side. Amazing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.