F1 thread - 2019 Season

Ferrari what on earth ??? you talked the talk in pre-season testing, but even the hardest of Ferrari fans must be shaking their heads in disbelief at whats is happening, and right from the first race you knew it was a shambles, and does anybody really have the face or balls to stand up and say sorry, in short term its over again this season, but long term its not looking good and even dare i say in disbelief that Ferrari could be finished in F1 ??

Ferrari what on earth ??? you talked the talk in pre-season testing, but even the hardest of Ferrari fans must be shaking their heads in disbelief at whats is happening, and right from the first race you knew it was a shambles, and does anybody really have the face or balls to stand up and say sorry, in short term its over again this season, but long term its not looking good and even dare i say in disbelief that Ferrari could be finished in F1 ??

Binotto has a lot to answer for I think, while Ferrari weren't winning wdc's under arrivabene they were capable of winning races, they can't even do that anymore.

However Ferrari being finished in F1? I don't think so

Binotto has a lot to answer for I think, while Ferrari weren't winning wdc's under arrivabene they were capable of winning races, they can't even do that anymore.

However Ferrari being finished in F1? I don't think so

it could be true ?? Ferrari are in a mess and can not keep pumping money into F1 without results, they could scale down the investment and maybe invest in formula E ?? i know they have said NO to formula E before and you can never say never, but Ferrari need to be number 1 and win races and the title in F1, but they have not been for so time now and its gone again this season and looking worst than first thought after the new changes this season

can F1 keep the going with the changes to the environment in racing and fast cars ? all the new investments and technology are at the electric hybrid cars and trying to use lest and less petrol to a point of using none at all

https://www.autoexpress.co.uk/car-news/107507/formula-e-is-the-future-of-motorsport-not-formula-1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.