Man City TV Launched

Fine on my Firestick today apart a bit of minor buffering. Was just a breath of fresh air not having to tolerate annoying Sky / BT commentators or irritating betting & Dilly Dilly adverts.

I've had a constructive reply from the City Football Marketing Product Manager to my email and he'd like to discuss some of my points as highlighted above personally. Do you chaps have any issues you'd like me to take up in relation to where the CITY TV platform could improve compared to other PL TV services in terms of functionality, ease of use, content access etc? Apparently the problems on Wednesday were down to the BT delivery between London and Manchester dropping out.

Can you also ask them why some people have emails saying the cost is £1.99 pm and others only £1.00?
They need to sort out the view more/playlist functions and the fact that the app freezes when you try to go back or home after landing on an empty page.
Why haven't the PL season replay matches got the elapsed time displayed?
Why do they have that totally unnecessary pop-up 'also available' or whatever which covers 2/3 the screen when a vid first starts to play?

Anyone else using a firestick and having problems with lowres and/or stuttering playback? Check the stick is connecting to 5g wifi and that your router is set to a channel between 36 and 48. (https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2267532/how-to-get-amazon-fire-stick-to-use-5ghz-network) (I'm hoping this is going to solve our problem where playback is absolutely fine on 5g but that connection kept dropping & defaulting to 2.4g)

The stream wouldn't load on firestick for me, the connection was over VPN. Anyone else experience the same?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.