New City book ...Treble Without Applause:

Thanks for kind words everyone - a disclaimer - the title was thought up by Guardian journo Ally Fogg, as i cannot think up book titles to save my life (nor design book covers as you can probably tell). And he will be on 9320 pod today to talk 'uman rights and all that.....

have to disagree that the ending is good though - it's a goodbye to Vinny...

I'm in Lanzarote and have started on it today. Got in on kindle, love the bit about Liverpool at the beginning, proper piss take. I have the centurions too which is a great read but both brilliantly written.

I'm in Lanzarote and have started on it today. Got in on kindle, love the bit about Liverpool at the beginning, proper piss take. I have the centurions too which is a great read but both brilliantly written.
Glad you like it, the piss taking returns in the final 3rd of the season!

Glad you like it, the piss taking returns in the final 3rd of the season!
I hope you also took the piss out of that disgraceful unit called Mersyside Police Force for their rendition of Hear No,See No,Speak No Evil,ref the coach vandalism and no culprits ever been found,heard nor seen.
Wankers to a tea Don.
Will be looking to purchase said book mate.

Thanks for kind words everyone - a disclaimer - the title was thought up by Guardian journo Ally Fogg, as i cannot think up book titles to save my life (nor design book covers as you can probably tell). And he will be on 9320 pod today to talk 'uman rights and all that.....

have to disagree that the ending is good though - it's a goodbye to Vinny...

FFS! I hate it when someone spoils the ending :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.