Best gig you've ever been to

better dead than red

I've had a lot that I thought were great. My favourite 1 and 1a are:

George Michael on the last night of his European Faith Tour at Earl's Court in 1989. Some mates and I went last minute, bought tickets the same day and figured wtf, why not. It was FANTASTIC! George was a great showman, a couple of local girls shared a bottle.of liquor with us they'd brought in. It made me a fan of his to this day. The fact that he was apparently a very decent human being makes it even better.

Metallica's And Justice for All tour show is the.1/1a. My two mates and I had floor tickets, we got there very early and ended up being right on the rail in front of the stage for the show. It was fantastic. I ended up leaving with a guitar pick Kirk Hammett threw out to the crowd.

The Who at the Men - not long before John Entwistle died, one of the few bands to get the acoustics right

Thin Lizzy at the Academy - long after Phil Lynott and wasn't sure how it was going to go

I've had a lot that I thought were great. My favourite 1 and 1a are:

George Michael on the last night of his European Faith Tour at Earl's Court in 1989. Some mates and I went last minute, bought tickets the same day and figured wtf, why not. It was FANTASTIC! George was a great showman, a couple of local girls shared a bottle.of liquor with us they'd brought in. It made me a fan of his to this day. The fact that he was apparently a very decent human being makes it even better.

Metallica's And Justice for All tour show is the.1/1a. My two mates and I had floor tickets, we got there very early and ended up being right on the rail in front of the stage for the show. It was fantastic. I ended up leaving with a guitar pick Kirk Hammett threw out to the crowd.
George Michael was the best white soul singer bar none.

Maybe just because it's still fresh in my memory but Pearl Jam last summer at the University of Montana Grizzly Stadium was hard to beat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.