Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please accept that this could all be crap and I'm not trying to stir any shit here, but I heard Leory was saying "I am the big man" you're a little shit. Pep heard about it and was less than impressed.
Perhaps thats why Pep gave young Phil the big thumbs up yesterday ... to make Sane eat shit ... if there was/is any truth in what you`ve heard.

Perhaps thats why Pep gave young Phil the big thumbs up yesterday ... to make Sane eat shit ... if there was/is any truth in what you`ve heard.
Perhaps I should have said , you're a little nobody , rather than a little shit. All I know is that something went on between the two of them and Sane hasn't Being playing regular since.

Karl “tight lips” rummenigge:

I can’t remember anyone talking about a transfer as much as the sun-lounge stealing pricks!

Reactions: cjn
Guys, all of these footballers have people running their accounts. Sorry to shatter the illusion.
Not sure your right.......even Donald trump posts his own stuff AND many a footballer has had to back track and apologise after posting poor content not thought out a times?

You may be 100% wrong

Not winding up anyone balotelli bp. Just saying what I've heard. As said in my first post, this comes from somebody who worked in the club and have no reason to doubt him.

The thing is, how do we have reason to believe you. How come you've kept this to yourself, previously.
Then all of a sudden decide to impart this on your waiting audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.