Best gig you've ever been to

Reading festival 75 and my right of passage. Dr feelgood .. Hawkwind ..UFO .Yes and the hallowed Jon Anderson from the leafy shires of Accrington and the inceredible Wishbone Ash Supertramp and Joan Amertrading and many many more and a big respect to the Hare Krishna lads for their copious amount of lentil soup and all for six English pounds

Rammstein. MK Stadium. The other week. Sat there open mouthed for most of it. Unbelievable musically added to by an immense stage. Mental. Brilliant. Fantastic.

Thought I'd seen the best in Muse in June. Rammstein topped them and then some.

Depeche Mode in Paris comes a close second.

Killing Joke - Leeds Uni 1984 - first gig
Chameleons - Leeds Uni 1984
Wedding Present - Halifax Peace Hall 1987
Red Hot Chili Peppers - London Astoria 1991 (i think)
Paul Weller - Shepherds Bush 1992

Queen
Knebworth. Last ever live concert with Freddie Mercury ...

Rush
Manchester Arena 2013

Oasis Maine Rd on the Saturday in the front pen as a 15 year old.
One of the best days of my life, memories that will last forever like getting down there at 10 in the morning and getting in the front pen and seeing half of my year at school there, getting served at the bar in The Kippax after saying to my mate I'll get them in, only to turn up an hour later after seeing they were showing City away at Villa on the TV's (which we won 1-0 win to keep our hopes of survival alive,) and then great sets by The Manics, OCS and of course Oasis.
Most recent was AC/DC with Axel Rose singing at Etihad a couple of years ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.