Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please accept that this could all be crap and I'm not trying to stir any shit here, but I heard Leory was saying "I am the big man" you're a little shit. Pep heard about it and was less than impressed.

If Leroy had said that he would have been out of the club already.

The thing is, how do we have reason to believe you. How come you've kept this to yourself, previously.
Then all of a sudden decide to impart this on your waiting audience.
We all hear stuff and think it's bollocks don't we? I have people in the know, just never bothered before. HOWERVER, PLEASE DO NOT FORGET THAT ALL I HAVE SAID TONIGHT COULD BE BOLLOCKS AND IS JUST WHAT I'VE HEARD from people that have/do work at City.

I've kept well out of this tread as it's becoming very emotive. However, I give in and put my two pennyworth in.
Something isn't right between Sane and Pep and from what I've heard from people that have worked in the club and one who is still closely aligned,
Sane is a very arrogant person (German traint), and something untoward happened with him and Foden last season that didn't sit well with Pep.
Could well be bollocks but Pep likes a happy ship and if you rock the boat you pay.

Sorry, arrogance is a human trait, not one that knows man-made boundaries. I’d wager that Guardiola has a problem with every single player at some point in the season, but it does not mean that that player is henceforth on the naughty step. It’s impossible to keep all players satisfied, just as it is impossible for everyone to rub along nicely-look at this place- especially when they are competing for the same few positions. The only problem is that Sane is taking longer to reach his potential, something which frustrates everyone, including him, but he’s more likely to do so with us and under Guardiola than elsewhere under an other manager.

I've kept well out of this tread as it's becoming very emotive. However, I give in and put my two pennyworth in.
Something isn't right between Sane and Pep and from what I've heard from people that have worked in the club and one who is still closely aligned,
Sane is a very arrogant person (German traint), and something untoward happened with him and Foden last season that didn't sit well with Pep.
Could well be bollocks but Pep likes a happy ship and if you rock the boat you pay.
I wonder if this is what prompted Pep's over-the-top description of Foden as the most talented player he's managed? As a dig as Sané. The plot thickens.

giphy.gif

Weird that Sane seems so tall this summer, I think the afro made him seem shorter somehow because it was plonked on top of his head.

This summer he just seems so lanky.

I’m fed up of watching him either not make the runs he should be making, or see his arse because he made a run and the ball went to somebody else instead. He’s the only unlikeable guy in our squad. I’m not bothered if he goes, I just wish it could be resolved sharpish. Hate transfer sagas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.