Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4CFD08DC00000578-0-image-a-54_1528318852108.jpg

hard to find a pic where they both look happy at the same time tbh - this is as close as I got but Pep certainly helped Leroy after he was left out of the WC squad.
Ah well that’s it Poirot you proved beyond doubt with that evidence that Pep hates him.

Talking of gullible, you actually believe everything Pep says to the press - despite openly saying otherwise about his players?
Just sayin

No I don’t but I certainly don’t believe anything a “nameless” person who somebody on here SUPPOSEDLY happens to have heard say something that I consider to be detrimental to the club & player.

You’re taking things out of context in a rather patronising way

Just wish it would get sorted one way or another. The sheer number of pages on this thread are testament to how drawn out this has been.

Sane is a fantastic young player who could easily be one of the top 3 in the world - question for me is all about his approach to risk.

Does he take the risk of staying at City, where he will be surrounded by world class players and coach, but where he’s not going to be a guaranteed starter, or move back to his home country where he’s got a higher chance of having the team built round him?

Right now my guess is he will leave. I think if he was determined to stay we would have heard.

No I don’t but I certainly don’t believe anything a “nameless” person who somebody on here SUPPOSEDLY happens to have heard say something that I consider to be detrimental to the club & player.

You’re taking things out of context in a rather patronising way

Like this you mean? "You are just a wind-up merchant or a gullible fool:

He is a twat, he is also great.

There you go, both side of the fence covered in once succinct post :-D

Seriously, meh what happens happens. I trust Txiki and Pep to see us right no matter what so i am not that fussed. The squad will be strong whatever happens, those two will see to that. If Sane stays, great, if he goes, fair do's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.