Yokohama F. Marinos v City Post Match Thread

I think you do Willie Donachie a disservice there.
Indeed.

Willie Donachie was a great full back.

As for Glyn Pardoe, he was no more a left back than Tony Book was a right back. City did not play with full backs at that time. Book was a sweeper and Pardoe was a midfield spoiler and utility man. Don’t be fooled by the number 2 or number 3 shirts.

thank god it's all over. I dont think any of the team have enjoyed the whole thing, just not as many smiles from the boys during the tour.

But: Nice to see KDB back to his best. Bravo has proved his worth again. We found out more about Angelino under pressure (Before the season starts). Rodri seems to fit right in from the start. All good stuff
too many miles for smiles. hope they get their rest.

I like the look of their coach.

Ange Postecoglou is a quality coach. Led Australia to victory in the 2015 Asian Cup and won a number of domestic titles with Australian club teams.

I'd love to see a club in the UK take a chance on him or even maybe be an assistant to Pep/our next manager.

Ange Postecoglou is a quality coach. Led Australia to victory in the 2015 Asian Cup and won a number of domestic titles with Australian club teams.

I'd love to see a club in the UK take a chance on him or even maybe be an assistant to Pep/our next manager.
Really impressed by the team and their coach. Does his teams always play like that ?

Really impressed by the team and their coach. Does his teams always play like that ?

Pretty much, yes. Very focussed on the particular style his team plays and being attacking. I think he's probably benefitting more now though since in Australia he probably had less playing talent suited to the type of football he wanted to play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.