Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp spend since taking over at Liverpool
Just a shade over 600 million quid.

Guardiola spend at City is a shade over 650 million quid.

Its all there in black n white. These are GROSS figures (for dippers attentions)!!

So Klopp is correct then, by £50million . No wonder he's upset , that's two thirds of a centre half or goalkeeper !

Perhaps you should explain your thoughts to Klopp , as he certainly has an issue regarding City and their spending .

Many have. I don't. I can see the point, I just think it's incorrect. Spending money to expand to new markets is a common strategy. If net spend is the only stick that opposing fans can hit city on the head with, you're in luck.

Many have. I don't. I can see the point, I just think it's incorrect. Spending money to expand to new markets is a common strategy. If net spend is the only stick that opposing fans can hit city on the head with, you're in luck.

He obviously doesn't understand then , or is deliberately being provactive and stupid .

Guess he's simply tempering his narrative to the intelligence level of the dipper fans .

Klopps hypocrisy is shameless and intentional to slur our wonderful club. He needs to fuck off back to the Third Reich at Bayern.

Klopp is just laying the foundations of excuses for another unsuccessful league title attempt. He knows that last season to get 97 points and still finish SECOND hit the team hard. They won't be as good next season and to be honest neither will we. But I think we won't be far off the mid 90s points wise.

Klippety is getting a little obsessed with our club , every interview he refers to Manchester City which i clearly cannot understand because the Rags are surely their main rivals , maybe likkle City are gettin under his skin , a jammy champs league win doesnt appear to be healing Klippetys wounds from last seasons title run-in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.