Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rarely take reports as gospel and don't this time but I do wonder why Lero, Pep and City haven't put the reports to bed. And I also wonder if Bayern have had any encouragement from Sane and his camp for them to be constantly tapping him up. He's either after a move or bigger salary. Like you said, we will find out soon enough.
Again,players say nothing when negotiating,we don't give a running commentary and pep has been asked many times and he says it's up to leroy to decide,expecting anything more than that is silly,no offence

again had a little more time to digest the sane and munich deal or no deal from the last friendly game and his value to the manchester city first team squad over the value to getting a good fee from munich ?? and investing it in the attack or defence

now here is the question ?? can sane be the player we all know he can be in the next 5 years, the talent is there no questioning that at all, but his desire and hunger and love with the game is it really there at manchester city that's the question, the club will have to make in on selling him or keeping him, also will the money be spent before it is handed over by munich ?? its no good sitting in the bank and saying to pep do we have enough in the squad all ready or go out and find somebody quick ???

sell sane with somebody in mind or sell sane and panic buy ??? or just keep him if he want to stay but make him sign a long term deal so he can not walk away for nothing in 2 years also have a big buyout clause of £200million to stop the scum munich for good
Nobody will be signed to replace Sané. Mahrez will just play more and probably prove everyone wrong.

Also note that Foden is getting minutes at left wing in pre-season. Pep might be trying him there knowing that we have Sané’s game time to find within the rest of the squad.

The fact this is so drawn out is what is pissing me off.
If he wants to go he should just go instead of fucking about

So he's now fucking about ? No one knows where we are at with this. Apart from Sane, his agent/s
and those at City involved in the contract negotiations. Nothing was ever going to happen whilst
he's out on the tour. So this is when all the Bayern noises have been made. Coincidence ? I think not.

So he's now fucking about ? No one knows where we are at with this. Apart from Sane, his agent/s
and those at City involved in the contract negotiations. Nothing was ever going to happen whilst
he's out on the tour. So this is when all the Bayern noises have been made. Coincidence ? I think not.
Ahh he’s always been fucking about;
Fucking about assuming to mean the same as taking his time in this case

If the clubs are talking it's them coming to an agreement that takes the time,you know that
True Karen but I’m Easily bored by the drama that surrounds superstar footballers. especially when you’ve got the sausage munchers mouthing off Every day.

To be honest it’s just city getting hammered that gets my back up

Ahh he’s always been fucking about;
Fucking about assuming to mean the same as taking his time in this case

True Karen but I’m Easily bored by the drama that surrounds superstar footballers. especially when you’ve got the sausage munchers mouthing off Every day.

To be honest it’s just city getting hammered that gets my back up
I'm furious about the whole thing,bayern being all billy bollocks and losing the most exciting young talent in the squad imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.