Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s hardly a surprise the way Bayern has been acting when it concerns Sane. It’s the way Barcelona and Real Madrid are acting as well.
In the end the decision stays with the player. And if the player wants to move, he should. City only needs to tell what they want money wise. If Bayern lives up to that, it’s simply business and according to the player desire. That’s why Pep keeps saying if the player want to go, he should. If not, great and the management will try and work hard to improve him.

I don’t want Sane to go. But I’m sure if he leaves, it’s because he wants to and we will get the right replacement to make us even better.

It’s not even about the player anymore. It’s about who we’re selling him to. If Leroy was set on leaving, normally you’d say so be it, because threatening to leave him to rot in the reserves would be unlikely to put the club in a good light with other players who might contemplate signing for us in the future. However, in this instance the sheer unmitigating arrogance of those Bavarian bastards is making his potential transfer feel like a real body blow. Even though Bayern would surely not be doing this without encouragement from at least some members of Leroy’s entourage, I still don’t understand City’s almost blasé attitude to it. We seem to be almost inviting a last minute lowball offer from a club who are absolutely desperate for a quality winger and who have gobfuls of cash. We should be playing them, not the other way around.

A
That article is from May.lol
It’s not even about the player anymore. It’s about who we’re selling him to. If Leroy was set on leaving, normally you’d say so be it, because threatening to leave him to rot in the reserves would be unlikely to put the club in a good light with other players who might contemplate signing for us in the future. However, in this instance the sheer unmitigating arrogance of those Bavarian bastards is making his potential transfer feel like a real body blow. Even though Bayern would surely not be doing this without encouragement from at least some members of Leroy’s entourage, I still don’t understand City’s almost blasé attitude to it. We seem to be almost inviting a last minute lowball offer from a club who are absolutely desperate for a quality winger and who have gobfuls of cash. We should be playing them, not the other way around.
You have to invite offers if Leroy has turned down the final offer made to him.

Even funnier. Leeoy’s interaction with his team mates always looks sound. If he behaves as your so-called ex City employee suggests, Pep would NOT keep saying publicly that he wants to keep him

You are just a wind-up merchant or a gullible fool
Thanks for your input CC1. For your information, I'm neither a wind up merchant, nor a gullible fool. I posted in good faith what I know of the situation, if you take offence to that then so be it, but don't tar me with that brush.

I'd also like to point out that I'm no racist, someone must be very precious if they think calling a nation arrogant is racist!
Finally, to the poster who pointed out that I've been a member for 10 years and have under 200 posts, surely this should tell you I'm no wind up merchant, merely someone who observes and only comments when I may have something to offer.

Thanks to the user who called out the patronising tag, I can fight my own battles but you did it far better than I could have done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.