Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm in the minority on this, but if we do sell him, as long as they're the top bid I legitimately couldn't care less if we sell to Bayern. They're annoying but I'd rather have the money to reinvest into the squad than a sense of moral superiority. Top clubs sell to top clubs all the time.

Lets replace a young talent with a 30 yr old sick note on 600k a week,this place lol
Obviously I see your point but bale is proven and only if sane wants to join Bayern ....
If he’s injured then we’ve only got sterling,Bernardo,mahrez,de bruyne etc then eh!!!!
As for 600k a week we obviously wouldn’t pay that either hence the term ‘work’ on a deal

Obviously nobody knows what is going on here, but the fact there is more confidence being reported from Kovac is worrying but could all be bluff. The reported replacement by the press is Mikel Oyarzabal from Real Sociedad. All conjecture at this stage.

I know I'm in the minority on this, but if we do sell him, as long as they're the top bid I legitimately couldn't care less if we sell to Bayern. They're annoying but I'd rather have the money to reinvest into the squad than a sense of moral superiority. Top clubs sell to top clubs all the time.
If we get £100m for Sane we can go for Mbappe. That would be an upgrade without breaching FFP.

That would be the end of our team spirit.
Agreed. No way should we be in for Bale.
1. He'd look to be on mega money (more than Sergio, Kev, Dave etc), which would do nothing for team spirit.
2. I'd imagine (repeat, imagine) he'd want to be main man. Again, not good for team spirit when someone walks through the door and immediately starts acting the Billy Big Bollocks.
3. He always seems to be injured. Remember all the "Crocky Santa Cruz" nonsense on here?

Obviously I see your point but bale is proven and only if sane wants to join Bayern ....
If he’s injured then we’ve only got sterling,Bernardo,mahrez,de bruyne etc then eh!!!!
As for 600k a week we obviously wouldn’t pay that either hence the term ‘work’ on a deal
He is not going to more than half his wages,he wouldn't get mor than kev even if you forget his age and injuries,doesn't matter how proven he is/was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.