Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly doubt Bayern will be paying £100 mill never mind £150 mill. If he wants to go and the club accept that he will go for a maximum of £90 mill imo. We will have had excellent service from Leroy and made a very healthy profit on him too. Sometimes things don't always go the way you want them to.
He is worth as much as the likes of Coutinho,100m pounds plus,no add ons flat fee,anything less would be a bollock dropped and i'd expect better from us

He is worth as much as the likes of Coutinho,100m pounds plus,no add ons flat fee,anything less would be a bollock dropped and i'd expect better from us

What was Coutinho's contract situation when he joined Barca? Sane has only two years left on his and I doubt we would risk him going down to one year and potentially leaving on a free. Seemingly he isn't keen to sign the contract on offer and we haven't blown his socks off with an improved offer.

What was Coutinho's contract situation when he joined Barca? Sane has only two years left on his and I doubt we would risk him going down to one year and potentially leaving on a free. Seemingly he isn't keen to sign the contract on offer and we haven't blown his socks off with an improved offer.
Can't remember but Hazard went for 100m with one year left,sane is younger and bayern are desperate,even if we sold him next season we would still get our money back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.