Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are they wildly unrealistic? Bayern are in desperate need for wingers and have literally come out and said Leroy was their dream target, we'd be stupid not to milk them for every last penny they've got. Selling him for anything less than £130m should be considered bad business (should be 150m if you consider they ought to pay asshole-tax).
Because there's one bidder and he only has two years left on his deal (and we might be getting a transfer ban for one of them). Also because if he isn't going to sign Pep might actually just prefer to move him on and to get a deal done. £90-100 would be fair in my opinion.

Reactions: Ric
Apparently we'll go for a young lad at Real Sociedad. 70 million Euros (strange name, I know).

you see that's what gets my goat up about the transfer market and other clubs taking the piss ??? sane is worth only £80million to munich a season pro that won 6 major trophies in 2 seasons but when city want to buy a up and coming lad that's won fuck all but shows promise its £70milion ???? city must slap a £200milion on sane and stop letting other take the piss

Let's get this right it is only being discussed by a couple of Germans and half of blue moon meanwhile Leroy Brandon and a couple of sumos are having a love in at the hotel he seems happy enough to me.

Because there's one bidder and he only has two years left on his deal (and we might be getting a transfer ban for one of them). Also because if he isn't going to sign Pep might actually just prefer to move him on and to get a deal done. £90-100 would be fair in my opinion.
That's not how it works, is it? There's one bidder who desperately wants and needs him, it's not like we want or need to sell him, so that's what the price should reflect. They should pay north of £150m or they can look elsewhere for their dream-target. Fairness shouldn't be in the equation

I think chairmen Khaldoun will put his foot down over this, and would rather Leroy saw out his final 2 yrs of his contract, than let him go for anything less than 120 - 140m, i just get a feeling he's had enough of certain European clubs.

If Sane goes then what will that do to our chances of winning the league this coming season?

Fuck all as we we will win it again, regardless. As for all the other competitions who knows? Cup competitions are a lottery and it's all about luck of the draw, what team you can put out on the day etc etc..
We only won by 1 point and he scored the decider in the rags and dipper games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.