Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's going to China to play he's a greedy see you next Tuesday and doesn't have any heart anymore. He just wants a £ and thats that. What fucking pussy you are Gareth Bale.
I disagree. Players are entitled to look after themselves. They were born with a talent and worked hard as kids to develop their skills while the other kids were wasting time watching tv or playing video games. They are a credit to themselves and their families if they aren’t addicted, crazy or criminals with all that goes with fame. I see nothing wrong with Bale enjoying life and deciding for himself whether trophies or anything else is his priority.

ffs. how much money does one man need. 6oo grand a week for how long at madrid. but will consider china for i million. cannot learn spanish so chinese should be a bit hard for him. cannot breathe the air in many chinese cities. crap pitches. crap standard. he must be mad. he and his family are made for life. would i like him at city. no but sure some other premier team might.

ffs. how much money does one man need. 6oo grand a week for how long at madrid. but will consider china for i million. cannot learn spanish so chinese should be a bit hard for him. cannot breathe the air in many chinese cities. crap pitches. crap standard. he must be mad. he and his family are made for life. would i like him at city. no but sure some other premier team might.

You would imagine that someone with the talent to play at the top level of football, would have the desire to want as much of that as possible.

The fact that you also earn an obscene amount of money doing it, being a happy bonus.

Summed up perfectly

According to Radio 5, his chairman has blown out the deal. Apparently the Chinese (understandably) don't want to cough up a substantial transfer fee on top of the ridiculous wages needed to tempt Bale.

Surely an understanding on the financials was already in place? Sounds a right dog's breakfast. Who'd trust anyone at Real?

You would imagine that someone with the talent to play at the top level of football, would have the desire to want as much of that as possible.

The fact that you also earn an obscene amount of money doing it, being a happy bonus.

You certainly would. I know it's easy for us to say but I'm sure 90% of posters on here would make their career a priority and set their demands accordingly.

According to Radio 5, his chairman has blown out the deal. Apparently the Chinese (understandably) don't want to cough up a substantial transfer fee on top of the ridiculous wages needed to tempt Bale.

Surely an understanding on the financials was already in place? Sounds a right dog's breakfast. Who'd trust anyone at Real?

Zidane clearly wants Bale out - can't stand him. However, Bale is on a long contract and crazy wages. I doubt there'd be too many takers if Bale was offered on a free - given the combination of his wages and injury record. Can't see the Chinese or anyone else paying a fee so Snr Perez has a decision to make - back Zidane and write off an asset or continue to pay Bale a million a week whilst he plays golf!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.