Mangala joins Valencia on a Permanent deal

we really should try him up front , or a link man for sergio. ye never know

Maybe we should try him as a goalie against lower teams. Because, you know, they hardly have any shot at our goal and he won't have to move at all.

His wages are a problem for clubs to buy him. Once his deal finishes at City I think clubs will come in for him. The lad has had a terrible time here.

I think it was a failed attempt to get something for him and to get him fully fit. Easier to sell a player who doesn’t have an injury. Unfortunately it’s not worked. Regarding the finances it’s not my money so couldn’t careless

I think it was a failed attempt to get something for him and to get him fully fit. Easier to sell a player who doesn’t have an injury. Unfortunately it’s not worked. Regarding the finances it’s not my money so couldn’t careless

Sounds plausible. We probably ran the numbers and thought that we could sell him more than the remainder of his contract is worth (extension included), but yeah, obviously didn't work if so.

I think regardless of wages the club still has a problem selling players, in that we don't position ourselves well enough. We've become shifty enough buying, it's just the other half still lagging.

Sounds plausible. We probably ran the numbers and thought that we could sell him more than the remainder of his contract is worth (extension included), but yeah, obviously didn't work if so.

I think regardless of wages the club still has a problem selling players, in that we don't position ourselves well enough. We've become shifty enough buying, it's just the other half still lagging.

It's probably because they are our cast offs really, I can't recall us selling anyone in their prime, which is why we cannot expect great fees.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.