Mikel Oyarzabal

Probs because Rummenigge is a poor manager and wants as much hype as possible.

Bayern haven't signed Sane from Schalke either. Pep asked them for Neymar, KdB, Gundogan and Sterling to get fucking Gotze, Vidal, Douglas Costa and cheap old Alonso instead - with Kroos being sold for peanuts.

Doesn't suggest they will be signing Leroy Sané either then.

I feel strange. I don't like this guy. No reason in particular. I sense it must be the residue of some Sane love I didn't realize I had.

I spent most of my time looking for faults in his highlights video. This must be how Karen felt about Joe being moved for Bravo.

Unlike Karen though, I'll be supportive if the move happens. :)
You’re single aren’t you Dax?

Maybe, but if City are not easy to buy from, at all, then seeing as they are replacing a Frenchman & a Dutchman, should be no problem buying a guy from Spain.
yes I know what your saying but they want to excite there fans with the blue eyed boy german kid returning to German football can't see a spanish kid getting that kind of response. End of the day I hope Leroy stays.

If he was any good, why has he not been hoovered up by any number of other top clubs?

Quite likely this story emanates from the player's own camp, using City to drum up interest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.