Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
37706303_l.jpg

No wonder the scousers hate their theirs kit.

#Rentfree

It's where these are buried....

title.png

They were recycled from the racist supporting Suarez T shirts made in 2011 and further recycled into the 'Champions of Europe' T Shirts made in May 2018 before being recycled yet again into the 'We Won the Premier League by 7 Points' T shirts made in December 2018.

"I don't want to find excuses before we play them but we had a completely different pre-season, we played it without six players“

"What I've seen so far, City look good. Apart from Sergio Aguero I think all the players have been in.”

Ederson, otamendi, Mendy, Fernandinho, Foden, Mahrez and Jesus have all had a good pre-season haven’t they? Lucky to just be missing Aguero and not have 8 players without a proper pre-season.

Ederson, otamendi, Mendy, Fernandinho, Foden, Mahrez and Jesus have all had a good pre-season haven’t they? Lucky to just be missing Aguero and not have 8 players without a proper pre-season.
It's pretty clever from him to be fair. He knows no one is going to correct him so now it's the truth to anyone who will see his quotes.

City don’t Invest large amounts of transfer money now. They comply with UEFA and PL FFP.

When will it sink in with opposing fans, pundits, and the sports media in general that City no longer spend like they used to do on transfers when Sheikh Mansour first bought City? Or are they going to keep on using the ‘transfer spending’ stick to beat City with?

I would love to know which PL clubs decided they no longer wanted the PL FFP wage cap.
It won't mate - it's a lie that's been told often enough that it has now become a statement of fact..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.