Stop sending the crap with the Season Tickets

It's not "green" to send out all this plastic-covered sh!t to people that don't want or need it. I'm sure most of the stuff this year will end up in landfill, or even if it's sent for recycling it didn't need to be made in the first place.

We don't even need new cards if we've not moved! The "old" ones will still be read by the gates OK, the club chooses to replace them.

Cut the waste - it's an easy way to ramp up the club's green credentials.

Personally not worried about the green stuff but I’d rather give £5 of the ST price to charity/City in the community or something like that.. rather than receive all the stuff I will never use

My Mrs was made up with the laptop case, etc.

I haven’t got a lap top.

I’m think of using it as a tea pot cosy.

Received mine this morning. Luckily I was in and heard the postman struggling to get it through the letterbox and opened the door. No e mail from the so called royal mail tracking service so I wasn't expecting it awful service I presume City pay extra for.

My grand kids would be totally peed off if they didn't get these little pressies from City each season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.