United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its their business model SM wise. They did to us over Sane a few weeks back.
They have likely seen how people respond positively to stuff like paddy power ads where they rip the shit out of everything. I like it tbh, it feels more engaging, not that i gamble but it's a good way to pull the punters in. As you note and allude to, next week if Liverpool screw up they will get it, ok not their precious Liverpool but almost anyone else.

Sadly for Utd fans they are prime targets for a bit of ribbing, a cartoon of Ole hitting a dead utd emblem laden horse with a whip for example. Many footy fans would see a laugh in that. Pogba dawdling on the ball with a dream cloud thing showing him thinking of Zidane just before someone nicks the ball off him or something. Phil Jones, Sanchez and his cash/dogs, Lingard being a blingy 12yo in the body of a 27yo man. Those and more are prime comedy territory for witty buggers like Paddy Power, David Squires etc etc. Shame that :-D

Simon Stone's latest attempt at blowing smoke up Ole's backside...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/footbal...er=none&initial_page_size=10&postId=135588874
From the comments :-

The author of this story is Simon Stone who for weeks has been acting as the BBC’s full-time reporter on Manchester United. We are not aware of any other club having a full-time BBC correspondent. Why have United been given one? Are there other BBC reporters waiting in the wings to work full-time on City, Liverpool, Spurs? Perhaps the BBC sports department could tell us.

Good point. BBC - when do we get our own reporter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.