Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be gutted if he goes, feel he could of propelled his career under Pep. We are entering a new era at the club with all the stellar legends like Kompany, Zab, Silva, Yaya and soon Sergio leaving. Sane could of put himself in that category in 10 years time if he decided to stay. I think he wants to go and if that's the case we cash in now rather than have a bad apple in the camp, just to piss Bayern off. It will be hard to replace his goals and assists but I have faith in that our scouting team will fill the void with another player, hopefully equally as good as Sane.

The transfer to Bayern will be announced in the next 72 hours i guess.
Apparently City will be reinvesting the money in Oyarzabal who left a really nice impression in the sub21 wc.
Even top clubs cant hold young players who have have higher ambitions regarding play time + standing.
I think City gave Bayern their OK to work out a Deal right after the previous season ended.
One more reason why Citys leaderboard has been quiet all the time .
It is a hard but very wise desicion..

If you think a deal was done how much? Has to be well over £100m. What would you say is a good price from your perspective.

PS I don' think he is going anywhere.

I posted 50 odd pages ago saying it should be10 million added to his value every time they mouth off.

So we shouldn't be accepting below 200 mil after the bollocks from this past week.

I take you simply want him to stay, like I do.

Asking for 200m, or even 150m, would simply mean = no deal (as you wish).

Of course BM are financially limited and their famous bank account with about €230m didn't grow in contrast to transfer fees,
that have rocketed over the last years.
Crossing the symbolic €100m mark (= £90m) for Leroy would be very painful for BM.
I really don't think they would be willing and able to go much further.

KHR added today that squad places 17, 18, 19, 20 from now on would have to be young prospects on low wages from their own academy.
That's a huge difference to our squad!

Anyway, if Leroy wants out we would have to find a compromise according to our policy.
I hope he only wanted to gamble on higher wages, but actually between City and Leroy no one wants to blink first
and after more than a year it's not easy for one side to give in and agree to the other.

I still have no idea what Leroy wants also in regards to his daughter/girlfriend which might be a main factor.
We don't know but I think til Friday he has to show his cards in one way or the other.

I hope he stays, but only if he's 100% on board, at least.
I prefer those Bernardos, KDBs, Rodris, Laportes, Jesuses, Zins, Fodens and Walkers talking about City
and want to hear that from Leroy too before celebrating.

If we keep him for the next two years on his reported £60k a week, it’s good value for money and shows the club won’t be messed around with.
That would cost us a little over £6.5m in wages and a free transfer at the end of it.

Opposed to getting £100m for him I'm not sure how that's better value.

That would cost us a little over £6.5m in wages and a free transfer at the end of it.

Opposed to getting £100m for him I'm not sure how that's better value.
The value is in the extremely talented player we get to keep for another two seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.