Away tickets

What it says should happen and what does happen are entirely different.
746 tickets were allocated to the points system of which 62 were taken by 18/25 year olds.
Those 62 were sold out by 0905am
I know this is now on a first come first serve basis, but if you got a West Ham ticket are you taken out of the system to give others a chance, or straight back in and if you're first through on the phone again its lucky you?

I know this is now on a first come first serve basis, but if you got a West Ham ticket are you taken out of the system to give others a chance, or straight back in and if you're first through on the phone again its lucky you?

No, you're not taken out of the system, my nephew has got West Ham and Bournemouth, seems it's first come first served each time.....bought on line.

Out of interest has he got a high number of points ?

Nope, not especially, he's been going to games over the last few years getting tickets through mates, me etc and on his own card when it dropped down far enough. But it's now fastest finger first each game, as long as he's on the ball when they go on sale he could do the lot!

Fuckinhel, you just gotta laugh. So City matters scrapped a ballot in place of this.

How on earth is this fair?

I don't think the ballot was ever realistic (at least on line), the ticketing system just can't handle a 'maybe purchase'. I think that was the original thinking but I would guess on discussion with the IT bods it wasn't technically possible.

I also managed to get both. This it's just a case of first up best dressed.

It helps that I'm in the office on my laptop from 8 so will always be ready to get them at 9.

Yes, I've run out of patience with Bournemouth. This is their 5th consecutive year in the PL. That ground just isn't big enough.
How dare a small club come into the Premiership. And then, get this, have the temerity (and a very skilled manager) to stay there. They should know their place (which, thankfully, due to the promotion/relegation rules is currently the Premier League).

How dare a small club come into the Premiership. And then, get this, have the temerity (and a very skilled manager) to stay there. They should know their place (which, thankfully, due to the promotion/relegation rules is currently the Premier League).
Strange place Bournemouth , I know a few of their fans and nearly all of them support another team as well as Bournemouth !!

Absolute shambles by the club. Tried to buy two tickets, transaction was made at 9:03. Money was taken off card by the club (left at 9:03) but didn’t get the tickets, which supposedly sold out at 9:06. Now £60 short which presumably won’t be refunded for a while without tickets.

It isn’t even first come, first serve by the sounds of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.