Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazed we haven’t come out and slammed Bayern for how they are handling the situation. Absolute ****s of the highest level

That would cost us a little over £6.5m in wages and a free transfer at the end of it.

Opposed to getting £100m for him I'm not sure how that's better value.

Given there are very few players with his pace and ability that 100m and low wages can buy, none seemingly available, i'd say it's decent value. And who knows what will happen in those two years.

Amazed we haven’t come out and slammed Bayern for how they are handling the situation. Absolute ****s of the highest level
I would guess that we haven't said anything because it's what BM want us to do. BM really do look desperate with all their media talk while City look professional with no need for the public begging and pleading. Maybe City feel there's something to the saying, If you lie down with dogs you get flea's.

Only if he's motivated and only those at the club will know that and act on it either way, nobody on here will know enough about his character one way or the other.

So he's going to loaf about for 2 years, because City put him through the ordeal of playing for the best attacking team in Europe ?

Is that realistic ?

Will he get it back, when he decides to up his game afterwards ?

Or will he just enjoy himself, like has been doing so far ?

If you think a deal was done how much? Has to be well over £100m. What would you say is a good price from your perspective.

PS I don' think he is going anywhere.
Yeah 100 and some bonus( 5 to 15 million).
But more likely all paid in €.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.