Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m seeing loads of articles like ”XXX issues title race warning to City” atm. Feel free to replace XXX with any Dipper.

It went well when Klopp, Robertson, VVD, Salah etc did it in April/May didn’t it? Or did they win it just like 2014?

I’m seeing loads of articles like ”XXX issues title race warning to City” atm. Feel free to replace XXX with any Dipper.

It went well when Klopp, Robertson, VVD, Salah etc did it in April/May didn’t it? Or did they win it just like 2014?
They can't help themselves,they think mind games work lol

He’s off again.

Klopp.

I can't say anything about what other teams are doing,' said Klopp. 'I don't know how they do it. We have to pay bills. Sorry! Everybody has to pay bills.

'We invested money in this team. Now it looks like we are not. But we are not in this fantasia land where you just get whatever you want.'

‘You cannot (spend) constantly,' he said. 'It looks like there are four clubs in the world who can. Madrid, Barcelona, City and PSG. Whatever they need, they do. You cannot compare. It is not a criticism. I know how people will take it, that I am jealous or whatever.

'I am not at all jealous! This year is not the end of LFC. Next year there will be another transfer window.
Like fuck your not jealous, what about all the years the dippers and rags were spending money like there was no tomorrow, suck it up you toothy tosser,long may it continue.

Well, well. Talksport laying into ‘the Liar’ now about his spending. And can’t use it as an excuse. Dippers not liking it. Good listening

If and when you can stop laughing after reading this headline, please feel free to post.

Richard Jolly, Liverpool Echo.

JURGEN KLOPP HAS CHANGED PEP GUARDIOLA FOREVER
LFC Stories: Pep Guardiola has had to adjust his style in response to Jurgen Klopp

If and when you can stop laughing after reading this headline, please feel free to post.

Richard Jolly, Liverpool Echo.

JURGEN KLOPP HAS CHANGED PEP GUARDIOLA FOREVER
LFC Stories: Pep Guardiola has had to adjust his style in response to Jurgen Klopp

In what way?

The way he lifts the PL trophy perhaps?

Or the FA Cup?

league cup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.