Mass brawl on cruise ship over a "clown"

Ahh, thought this thread was going to be about the rag's tour to Norway and the moment they realised Phil Jones was in the squad.

An American on our first cruise had 14 plates of lobster at the Captains Gala Dinner.... at 10 plates he was getting embarrassed so asked his wife to order more and he ate it...

They are hilarious we love watching the yanks in cruises at dinner

They don’t order one starter one main and one desert . Some of the fatties order every starter , every main and every desert each .

Fab people watching

An American on our first cruise had 14 plates of lobster at the Captains Gala Dinner.... at 10 plates he was getting embarrassed so asked his wife to order more and he ate it...
On holiday in Florida a few years ago we went into a Golden Corral for breakfast, we were a bit late because we had been tramping round Epcot the day before, it was about 10.30 am, a few tables up from us was a family of lard arse's Mum Dad and 3 kids all big, scoffing the massive plates they kept filling up, 11.00 am comes and the waitress announces that they are swapping over to the lunch menu, this family gets up and starts filling plates off the lunch menu, I felt like walking past them as we left saying the salad bars over there.

They don’t order one starter one main and one desert . Some of the fatties order every starter , every main and every desert each .

Fab people watching

Can't help but feel you were watching the slow death of western civilisation.

Bloody yanks consuming the planet one lobster at a time.

Fab people watching
I had , albeit on a slightly different cruise (sailing) ship, every dessert going - 9 - and I’m skinny as .. as... a skinny thing!

https://www.starclippers.com/en

On holiday in Florida a few years ago we went into a Golden Corral for breakfast, we were a bit late because we had been tramping round Epcot the day before, it was about 10.30 am, a few tables up from us was a family of lard arse's Mum Dad and 3 kids all big, scoffing the massive plates they kept filling up, 11.00 am comes and the waitress announces that they are swapping over to the lunch menu, this family gets up and starts filling plates off the lunch menu, I felt like walking past them as we left saying the salad bars over there.

We went to Orlando about 15 years ago and genuinely thought we had arrived during a special week for the disabled. There were lots of youngish people in those electric cart things. Suddenly, they would dart up and go to buy a hot dog and then eat it in their cart.

Lol, 14 fucking lobsters. Reminds me of the polish painter that told the waitress to keep the Parmesan coming when she was grating it onto his pasta.
“You Know how much this shit costs” he says, with a mound of cheese about 3” tall on his lasagne. Not fat, just cheap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.