Great dictators Great Leaders: Who would you choose to take us back to the promised land.

I thought there was 100% in 100 % and not 122% . Is someone not being honest here ?

Boris 25%
Corbyn 32%
Farange 34%
Hunt 31%

Last edited:
The little Lizard snippet leads me to think your aren't right keen on the lad and so on the honesty stakes I concur that he may or may not be perfect by intent. However in a recent poll by a certain award winning newspaper of the year he bashed Borris, Hunt and Corbyn so the consensus is that the general public think he is honest and there lies the rub. Perception being all !

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...leader-Nigel-Farage-honest-party-leaders.html

And before I take my leave I would mention he's not just a champion of the Brexit cause were weasel like politicians fudged and denigrated the will of our electorate but also a champion of the Yorkshires renowned the world over as sound gradely folk who never take kindly to being spoon fed shite and you can't pull wool over a Yorkshire mans eyes

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/new...save-will-of-the-people-over-brexit-1-9728220

Anyway I am drifting because I do not think he is a great leader and like most folk yearn to see the emergence of a Real Man of the people who could actual balance empathy with progress making a kingdom fit for all to eek out a living on a sound and level playing field.
You obviously read in between the lines of my cryptic note and deduced that I find him abhorrent. A man of the people that was called out for his troubling leanings by his very own public school teachers.

I think Yorkshire voted 51% to leave, although I haven’t come across G Taylor of Whitby who penned that extremely kind pen portrait for the YP.
Man of the people he might be in some eyes but he has tried and failed multiple times to become an MP so maybe not for everyone’s taste.

Isn’t it sad that as a great nation the best we seem able to come up with is Farage, Hunt, Johnson and Corbyn. How history will chuckle at us I think.

Maybe it’s not spectacular leadership we need Bob, but a good dose of old fashioned honesty, integrity, fairness, the ability to work together and above all competency. Is it too much to ask even for that?

Maybe it’s not spectacular leadership we need Bob, but a good dose of old fashioned honesty, integrity, fairness, the ability to work together and above all competency. Is it too much to ask even for that?

sPm7miK.gif

I like the way that this thread is a subtle reminder of the need for increased funding for mental health provision.

Strange that she never did that whilst in office....

I don't know if I am allowed to say this but Margaret would simply have got Dennis to fetch her favourite strap on and proceeded to vigorously bum those harpies Merkel and Junker into submission and then we would have simply left the Euro sycophants to the tune of 39 billion the richer and plied our trade with all the known world. People get giddy having no affinity for the Iron lady yet everyone knows that she didn't take shite from no one and not bad at all for a mere grocers daughter. In essence she had a vertebrae and shortly our dear old Borris will grow one too as this dreadful malady is played out live on the world stage to final fruition ! That is all:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.