Which moments from our history would you want to retrospectively check using VAR?

Micah Richards charging into the box in the 1-6, being scythed down, prompting crappenburg’s ludicrous twisting ‘tangle of legs’ gesture.

Did you ever see such a load of codswallop by Clattenturg, twisting his fingers together? If ever there was a blatant penalty, this was it.

Did you miss this bit of Ric's post?

Sky are doing a feature on VAR ahead of the new season, and have asked which moments from our history would you want to retrospectively check using VAR. Any suggestions?
is that not self explanatory?
i read the topic, i posted my view, i could care less about dwelling on it.

Tiatto's solo effort at Middlesbrough then the disallowed goal against
Tottenham (possibly the following week) when Sullivan collided with Campbell, and we ended up losing in the last minute.

I remember losing at Spurs when Robbie Keane scored with his hand, whilst offside, from a free kick that should never have been given. That one. Mostly as my flight home was cancelled and I missed my son’s first match the next morning, so would have been nice if it hadn’t been for the sake of that shambles.

Just checked, and apparently they only want incidents from Premier League games (typical Sky), which rules out a lot of the suggestions so far!

Just a cheating shite of a fat-arsed Rag CF in a reserve game who swung his arm, connected with the ball and lobbed it over Steve Fleet's head. Every fucker in the ground saw it bar the whistling wanker. It still bloody rankles - and its way over fifty years ago. Yer can't bear too many grudges where the Rags are concerned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.