Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Leroy wants more playing time would he join Hazard on LW at Real?
Real already spent a fortune this summer, €188m net.
It seems they now keep James Rodriguez after Asensio has done his ACL.

Deals between City and PSG would be quite difficult for political reasons. Maybe not even an option.

I think there could be only one theoretical alternative to Bayern and that's Barca, and even that is not really convincing.

Your coming across as a Bayern Munich fan, remember Sane is on 60k per wk, if we want; we can do what we want for the next two seasons if he does or doesn't want to be part of the best team in the land and all the world!

Watched him against the dippers at home yesterday on Sky he was unreal! Can’t see how we can replace him with anyone close when he’s on his game
I think the Arsenal away game in the league 17/18 was his best performance for City, he was simply unplayable.

I will give you a stat then, last season in the Prem he averaged 0.5 offsides a game, do you think that is excessive?
This is why I asked if the stats were prem only or all comps, so I knew which minutes played stats to use. Jesus played 1019 mins in the Prem with 13 offsides. Aguero 2480 mins with 26 offsides.

So Jesus is offside every 78 mins, Aguero every 95 mins.

Or 1.15 times per full game for Jesus and 0.95 times per full game for Aguero. Not a major difference.

Last edited:
Watched him against the dippers at home yesterday on Sky he was unreal! Can’t see how we can replace him with anyone close when he’s on his game

The problem is how often last season was he on his game? When he plays well he’s exciting, dangerous and a nightmare for defenders but when he’s not up for it you hardly notice he’s on the pitch. Some of that is age I know and some of it is attitude - but if he improved his consistency I’m convinced this thread wouldn’t exist.

How many offsides per mins is more accurate,he is offside every game he plays in across all comps
Anyway before we get told off back to Sane

Ok my last word on this,
Premier career at city
Appearances 68
Goals 27
Offsides 37
As you can see he is not offside every game and has only 10 more offsides than goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.