Away tickets

How dare a small club come into the Premiership. And then, get this, have the temerity (and a very skilled manager) to stay there. They should know their place (which, thankfully, due to the promotion/relegation rules is currently the Premier League).

Calm down dear.

I'm not one of these people who think promotion should be conditional on a certain size ground (as happens in the lower tiers).
It should always be about performance on the pitch and nothing else.

But they have been dithering about a new ground for years now.
I just wish they'd get on with it and it wouldn't break my heart if they were relegated..

Calm down dear.

I'm not one of these people who think promotion should be conditional on a certain size ground (as happens in the lower tiers).
It should always be about performance on the pitch and nothing else.

But they have been dithering about a new ground for years now.
I just wish they'd get on with it and it wouldn't break my heart if they were relegated..

They had an application in a few seasons ago to expand a Stand by 5k. They would have meant another 500 away fans. They seem to be putting all their eggs in 1 basket with a new ground.

Absolute shambles by the club. Tried to buy two tickets, transaction was made at 9:03. Money was taken off card by the club (left at 9:03) but didn’t get the tickets, which supposedly sold out at 9:06. Now £60 short which presumably won’t be refunded for a while without tickets.

It isn’t even first come, first serve by the sounds of it.
You should have tried to buy one ticket.

Someone on here said they were at the top with about 2/3 thousand points more than my 25,500+. Probably have a handful on 29,000.

It will be a handful if that, and depends on what they gave for Superbia which on the face of it would lose points, so they must have had a bump. Plus things like 90 points Garry Cooke gave those in South Africa before you got points fro friendlies, so it is impossible to work out with the known unknowns.

I think the 26k is kidology, so when those on 24/25k are closer to the corner flag than the half way line they won't ask where all the best seats went, as you tend to move 8 seats lefts every year there.

It will be a handful if that, and depends on what they gave for Superbia which on the face of it would lose points, so they must have had a bump. Plus things like 90 points Garry Cooke gave those in South Africa before you got points fro friendlies, so it is impossible to work out with the known unknowns.

I think the 26k is kidology, so when those on 24/25k are closer to the corner flag than the half way line they won't ask where all the best seats went, as you tend to move 8 seats lefts every year there.
I got two at 9am - I am almost 27k

Had to wait until 3pm as my son only has 25k and the main block had gone. Single seats only there. Last year first criteria of sale was 24k (in March), now 26k. How can it rise by 2k in just over a month and seasoncard renewal and sell out faster?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.