Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wouldn't be to make money it would be to avoid losing money. Which never applied to the other players, that's why we didn't sell them. We might not sell Sane but if we do it'll be for very good reason.

We wouldn't be losing money, anymore than we are losing money if we don't sell KDB halfway through his contract.

We would lose the possibility, of making money.

On both.

Not a flapper fella don’t give 2 fucks if he stays or goes just sick of certain players sulking because they don’t get what they want . This is the real world not wonka world we’re the streets are made of candy . And I don’t buy this keeping quiet Bollox aswell . If he wants us then he says so . Why do you think Bayern are going for him then . It’s because his body language is terrible during games and when he is sat on the bench and nobody can argue that he always looks fucked off

Yeah he does.

Reminds me of Colin Bell.

Not if he isn't selected or his performances are nondescript

Then we sell him by choice, to the highest bidder.

Do you honestly think that, at the age of 22, he will spew his career on purpose, because he's not allowed to sign for a fucking shite football team which used to be good ?

If he doesn't fit in, sell. But not now, to them.

Well someone mentioned Hazard and Bale as 2 of the best wingers in the world. I also included Neymar. Makes sense?

Good shout , Neymar wants out of PSG , not sure Bayern would stump up the £200m they want when they are struggling/refusing to raise £100m for Sane . So Bale , Neymar and Hazard are out of the equation , Sane is probably the next best option for the German Rags , so they have to pay our price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.