Man City TV Launched

The featured games and classics are fine,if you scroll foward to review the seasons games in full thats what is empty
Ah got you. Crossed wires then from my side, I saw those “featured games” and thought that’s what people are having trouble viewing. Like I said previously I have access to all of the games on there so I haven’t watched anything on there other than the documentary of the title run in.

Can anyone help as I'm not very up with technology...

How do I get this on my TV?
I have a virgin box and nothing else in terms of devices or gadgetw

Ah got you. Crossed wires then from my side, I saw those “featured games” and thought that’s what people are having trouble viewing. Like I said previously I have access to all of the games on there so I haven’t watched anything on there other than the documentary of the title run in.
I have watched the QPR and sick swan,it would have been rude not too :)
Shame we can't watch the whole of the last season in the abscence of the season DVD,there is no sign of that

Everybody is able to watch that. It is the FULL season that does not work when you click on "VEIW ALL REPLAY THE SEASON".

Arsenal, Huddersfield, Wolves, Newcastle, Fulham, Cardiff & Brighton everybody can watch with no issues.

So you're having the same issues as the rest of us. Didn't make sense for you not to have.

Can anyone help as I'm not very up with technology...

How do I get this on my TV?
I have a virgin box and nothing else in terms of devices or gadgetw
Buy a firestick from amazon,the cheapest will do,it goes into your telly HDMI port,just fiddle till it goes in one of them,pm me and i'll talk you through it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.