The Tradesperson Thread

Master plasterer here at your service, skimming, dry lining, coving, hand turned coving, tanking, rendering, pebble dash, k-rend, Parex,
Do lots of work for players, back room staff at city
Discount for bluemooners
Are you ITK ?

I have nothing to add, but I just want to give props to @FantasyIreland as I think this is a great idea for a thread.

Thanks pal,i was thinking of making one a while back but another member gave me the impetus to actually start it (was it yourself?)

Used properly.......with honesty,respect and integrity........I'm hoping its a valuable and useful tool for all concerned.

Thanks pal,i was thinking of making one a while back but another member gave me the impetus to actually start it (was it yourself?)

Used properly.......with honesty,respect and integrity........I'm hoping its a valuable and useful tool for all concerned.
Wouldn't have been myself FI. Good luck with the thread.

Double glazer not local to Manchester but can give advice if needed
here's the window
UEkZdfe.jpg

Just spent a small fortune on the front bedroom....might need the back doing in the near future though - alcoves filling either side of chimney and probably sliding doors with TV on the breast wall.

Wanting a downstairs toilet too,the most obvious/convenient place would be a long,thin,cloak room off my hall,however....its on the opposite side of the house to the drainage,and it also houses the Electric box at one end :-(
Fit a Saniflow,can pump over 50mts according to the small print
I wouldn’t recommend anything over 25mts
I have seen dozens of poorly installed units and waste pipes
The only problem with them is people forget it’s a Saniflow and flush things that shouldn’t be flushed
Then the trouble starts
But used correctly they can last for years without any problems

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.