Away tickets

Just been on to get a ticket for Bournemouth and find out I don't have enough points.
First time this has ever happened and any body who knows me will know that I don't miss many games.
They want 26000 and I have 25760 and I am fucking fuming.
I had the exact same problem, I have 25780 points. Well pissed off. Manged to get one after 3PM, unfortunately this looks like the shape of things to come! Many years of following City home and away, yet beaten to tickets by corporate JCL and 18-25 group!!!!!

The games like Bournemouth where we have such a small allocation are where you start to see people who normally couldn’t give a shit as long as they’re sorted, start to realise the issue when they suddenly are impacted for the first time. In a way this is a good thing to happen as perhaps more people will wake up to what’s gone on now.

If they’re going to have tickets available this way then make sure the tickets are taken equally from each allocation and it’s not limited to just 18-24 year olds. They’ve done this because there’s calls of it being unfair on younger people with no chance of getting tickets so why not make it completely even for everyone and not put an age restriction on it.

The second this system was announced I predicted this to happen. You’ll soon get people passing on tickets for games like Bournemouth. Kids will pick up tickets not fancy going on their own or unable to sort out travel as they’re not regular away dayers and so will pass them on to others and in return they’ll get tickets for other more available games where somebody can sort them out tickets for mates and travel.

This part is bollocks

I know loads aged between 18-25 who are regular away day attendees. They go everywhere and also know how to enjoy it.

It's an actual day out for them, not just the match.

The build up is part of it, they get new clobber, start out early and end late.

Do you remember them days. I lucky my lad is 20 and with him and his mates I still get to see this and also enjoy it.

Too much entitlement around here these days.

Football and City is not owned by someone with points.

I delighted this 18-25 has come in as now I do not have to search around for tickets for my lad etc.

Vent your anger at City with the platinum introduction

Also step back and see that being successful also creates this.

I was annoyed at first about the possible collection of tickets but after seeing that for now that is not happening is it all that bad.

Had to wait until 3pm as my son only has 25k and the main block had gone. Single seats only there. Last year first criteria of sale was 24k (in March), now 26k. How can it rise by 2k in just over a month and seasoncard renewal and sell out faster?
They all rise by about 2K per season. We had a similar situation a couple of years ago. Ticket office seem to just stick an extra 2K on the criteria per season.

I delighted this 18-25 has come in as now I do not have to search around for tickets for my lad etc.

Whereas my mate's lad who is 27 and has 22'000 points is royally fucked off. Reason being someone on a first year season card could literally do the whole lot of away games. As you say you're delighted which I guess is fair enough its fell right for your lad. It's shafted a hell of a lot of other poor fuckers.

Whereas my mate's lad who is 27 and has 22'000 points is royally fucked off. Reason being someone on a first year season card could literally do the whole lot of away games. As you say you're delighted which I guess is fair enough its fell right for your lad. It's shafted a hell of a lot of other poor fuckers.
Your mate’s lad would have got a ticket for every game last season with his 22k points and will probably do so this season so why is he royally fucked off?

Your mate’s lad would have got a ticket for every game last season with his 22k points and will probably do so this season so why is he royally fucked off?
Who's going on about last season?

Did you read my post or do I need to type it again, and tbh I could of said 20'000 points, 18'000, 16'000. Do you think these lads are going to be fucked off that someone with 2000 points could potentially do 19 aways?

My lad has 8500 points as I never got mugged and bought platinum but he has missed just 4 games home and away in the last 4 seasons.

He is 20 and has had a season card since he was 9

Good luck to him

The main issue remains the disgraceful away allocations. Bournemouth have had five years of Premier League TV money (£400m plus) and done nothing to the stadium. There should be a rule as there is for FA Cup matches. A minimum of 3,500 away fans for any ground would resolve 90 per cent of the problems. Fans need to stop bickering with each other and focus their attention on the authorities who don't give a shit about us. This would not happen in Germany.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.