PSG Owners may scale back investment due to Media criticism / (Allegedly for Sale After the World Cup - Pg 17))

It’s a pretty easy thread to skip past if you aren’t interested in PSG.

The guys posting in the 'General football forum' he's doing nothing wrong by going on about PSG, you don't speak on behalf of the 95% of the forum that you believe agree with you. For what it's worth, I enjoy reading his posts.
I don't speak for anybody on this forum except for myself. You may enjoy reading about a French team in a French League but I certainly don't. Of no interest at all to me. But everybody has different interests in all walks of life. It's the juvenile comments that irk me. They are just not called for.

Last edited:
That's just the sort of juvenile,puerile comment I have come to expect from certain people on this forum. Oh but I forgot that the kids are on holiday with FA to do all day. Never mind you only have 5 weeks before your back in the playground.
The second half of your post does the exact thing you criticise in the first half of your post.

PSG selling another academy player to a German Club. After Moussa Diaby departure to Bayer Leverkusen, Nkunku should leave for Leipzig. Transfer fee around 15 - 20 M€.

Another young player sacrificed for FFP compliance.

If Nkunku is worth 15-20M what price Leroy .??????

Seen this lad play he will be worth it but i bet PSG have learnt from us and got a nice buy back clause in there, as for Leroy I would start the bidding at £120 million that should remind bayern others like him as well
Buyback clause is not a thing in France. What PSG tends to do now is % on future sale. If the player performs in its new club, it is then sweeter for PSG.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.