Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking of the Spurs, bumped into Spurs fan in ASDA yesterday, he noticed my City top, grey training one, asked me if I watched the West Ham game, I had. He said City looked good and was impressed with some of the youngsters on show. The pass to David Silva and Silva's finish he was sublime.

He then shook my hand and thanked City for beating Liverpool to the title and said congratulations on the trebble. He said he disliked Liverpool the club and their fans as they are insuffrable. He added that it's a shame the media have not picked up on Citys historic trebble more than they have as it's the first time it has ever been done. He said if it was Trafford or Dippers, we'd never be hearing the end of it.

Wished City all the best for the season and hoped City had one of their rare off days when they came to Spurs.
Spurs fans trying to soften us up for next season because of that handball goal.

tenor.gif

Talking of the Spurs, bumped into Spurs fan in ASDA yesterday, he noticed my City top, grey training one, asked me if I watched the West Ham game, I had. He said City looked good and was impressed with some of the youngsters on show. The pass to David Silva and Silva's finish he was sublime.

He then shook my hand and thanked City for beating Liverpool to the title and said congratulations on the trebble. He said he disliked Liverpool the club and their fans as they are insuffrable. He added that it's a shame the media have not picked up on Citys historic trebble more than they have as it's the first time it has ever been done. He said if it was Trafford or Dippers, we'd never be hearing the end of it.

Wished City all the best for the season and hoped City had one of their rare off days when they came to Spurs.

God, we really are the nicest fans.

But what it does show is that City and Spurs' interests are largely aligned.

God, we really are the nicest fans.

But what it does show is that City and Spurs' interests are largely aligned.

We did laugh about the Tarquins down the Seven Sisters Road from Spurs and their deluded self righteous entitlement.

A reasonable Spurs fan? I call bullshit.

Spurs v Real Madrid on ITV4 now if anyone is bored and wants to watch some footy.

Spurs dominating the early stages, Ndombele looks a class act.

1-0 Kane with a clever finish after a cock up from Marcelo.

Real really look terrible. Spuds should have scored early they had plenty of good chances but Navas had some great saves. Really underrated keeper.

Zidane isn’t going to last long this season!
Should have left like a legend and never returned. He is overrated imo (as a coach).

However, Real bought quality players. When it will gel, they will not be a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.