“City Matters” fan committee

would it be possible to have a recap on the new loyalty points changes and an explanation as to why they were made . Very few of my mates ( 20K-26K points ) really understand it and with each passing new away ticket release, more and more questions pop up - don’t make me read through 143 pages of the away ticket thread please
1. Platinum still, ridiculously, exists

2. No more points are allocated for away ticket purchases

3. There is less of the overall %age of away tickets available to points, less and less every year (to the point where it’ll disappear)

4. Seasoncard prices keep on getting higher and higher despite a gigantic proportion of our support wanting at least a freeze and despite having lost thousands upon thousands of fans over the years due to the continual price rises.

5. We were not told that the %age of tickets allocated to 18-25 year olds were going to come out of our points %age. Not sure if we were told they were going to come out from a bit of all groups, but it was certainly like it was a secret that it would come out of the points %age.

6. If you are a seasoncard holder who is a regular away attender who is not part of a Supporters Club, you have absolutely no representation by any elected members of City Matters.

7. We give a greater %age of our away allocations to corporates than United and Liverpool do.

“Thank you for your loyalty, now shut the fuck up and take it up the arse while we fuck you over and make you feel less a part of this club year on year
Regards,
Man City”

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Platinum still, ridiculously, exists

2. No more points are allocated for away ticket purchases

3. There is less of the overall %age of away tickets available to points, less and less every year (to the point where it’ll disappear)

4. Seasoncard prices keep on getting higher and higher despite a gigantic proportion of our support wanting at least a freeze and despite having lost thousands upon thousands of fans over the years due to the continual price rises.

5. We were not told that the %age of tickets allocated to 18-25 year olds were going to come out of our points %age. Not sure if we were told they were going to come out from a bit of all groups, but it was certainly like it was a secret that it would come out of the points %age.

6. If you are a seasoncard holder who is a regular away attender who is not part of a Supporters Club, you have absolutely no representation by any elected members of City Matters.

7. We give a greater %age of our away allocations to corporates than United and Liverpool do.

• “Thank you for your loyalty, now shut the fuck up and take it up the arse while we fuck you over and make you feel less a part of this club year on year
Regards,
Man City”

Edited for accuracy

I put this in the away tickets thread as well I didn’t see this one

The city matters are just the club puppets on a string. The club will give them very little and take a fucking lot and in the end do what they fucking want.Then they’ll come out with shite statements like a couple of weeks ago that basically say we’ve chatted with our supporters and this is what they want

Who was the lad that jacked after 1 meeting he knew what was on the way. The rest just stayed to look after their own interests or to say look at me I’m on the city matter shitty thing

I put this in the away tickets thread as well I didn’t see this one

The city matters are just the club puppets on a string. The club will give them very little and take a fucking lot and in the end do what they fucking want.Then they’ll come out with shite statements like a couple of weeks ago that basically say we’ve chatted with our supporters and this is what they want

Who was the lad that jacked after 1 meeting he knew what was on the way. The rest just stayed to look after their own interests or to say look at me I’m on the city matter shitty thing
The recommendations and changes were put forward by the CM group.

The recommendations and changes were put forward by the CM group.
Put forward or railroaded into agreeing. How come we heard nothing on why platinum was still taken or why season tickets keep going up. Or was that the sweetener we will put prices up but give you your tickets for the young lads

I would just like the club to be honest, upfront, and answer all our questions, instead of putting out well scripted answers that don’t answer any or most of our questions.

But that will never happen.

The club only tell us ‘what they want us to know’, and nothing else.

Of course, they will use the excuse that some of our questions about away tickets and where they are going are verging on commercially sensitive questions. And no doubt they will throw in the GDPR excuse as well.

I also find it frustrating that BM, City’s biggest fan forum, no longer has access to any of the reps. And to any direct questions and answers.

City Matters has slowly turned into something I hoped it wouldn’t, but knew it would.

Maybe it should be called, City doesn't matter, anymore?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.