Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect that this new good relationship that Bayern think they have with us might go further than a Sane transfer deal , maybe they have been told Sane could be available at a certain price if other shit that might be orchestrated by them stops happening ?
Rather like trusting your fingers wouldn't be bitten in a sack full of starving ferrets.

What is clear is that there has been dialogue.

Looking at today we have clipped their wings and briefed to the media that he isn’t for sale at any price.

Bayern have been very public about this and I just think we have seen our arse today. Its a warning shot. Play nicely or we don’t play at all.

Like I said earlier, I think he is going. I just think after today it will play out much quieter.
Maybe but the odds on him staying have got tighter. He is almost certain to feature in the opening games and it will be interesting to see how he performs.

I don’t understand why people think them backtracking is a definite sign they’ve made progress.
Personally, I think it’s more likely we’ve told them to fuck off and they now have to stop mouthing off to prevent them looking like even bigger ****s

I don’t understand why people think them backtracking is a definite sign they’ve made progress.
Personally, I think it’s more likely we’ve told them to fuck off and they now have to stop mouthing off to prevent them looking like even bigger ****s
I watched the interview with Rummenigge live on German TV last night, and it did not look to me like he really believed the deal will be done. He looked like someone who was trying to backtrack in order to prevent negative fallout. This is an entirely subjective impression, and I am not a native German speaker, so I might be wrong. What puzzles me is the sudden "friendliness" and apology from Kovac. Could it be that City has them by the balls somehow, and they are forced to eat humble pie?

City Chief -Twitter

| Manchester City are not after Real Sociedad winger Mikel Oyarzabal. City will not sell Leroy Sane and have informed Bayern that they will not negotiate under any circumstances.

I can see that now also Hasan Salihamidzic apologizes to City. So basically Bayerns version of Soriano, Txiki and Pep have all eaten humble pie heavily and in public.

Only a pessimist could view what has been said in the last few hours as him leaving.

It’s not pessimistic, it’s just a point of view.

However, if we are going to categorise said points of view then from a personal perspective I’m fucking delighted. So quite the contrary.

I think he has a poor attitude and currently we have much better footballers in his position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.