Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the interview with Rummenigge live on German TV last night, and it did not look to me like he really believed the deal will be done. He looked like someone who was trying to backtrack in order to prevent negative fallout. This is an entirely subjective impression, and I am not a native German speaker, so I might be wrong. What puzzles me is the sudden "friendliness" and apology from Kovac. Could it be that City has them by the balls somehow, and they are forced to eat humble pie?

I think there is a lot City have on many of the old g14 that under certain circumstances may be used.

Looks to me as though our top man has informed their top man (whoever that may be) to cool it.

The attitude change is now an instruction from above and may influence the Sane position but is more a public concession by an enemy of acceptance that others should note (media included).

There again, maybe just another BM tactic that changes when Sane saga concludes.

Be interesting to see what Guardiola says in his press conference on Friday.

This saga surprised me how unrelenting bayern are in the media regarding Sane. We need to do wat Chelsea did with odoi. Double down even to the point of losing him on a free, refuse to negotiate with bayern and eventually he will sign a nice new contract.

AS(How would they know?!) reporting that Sané has told City that he wants to join Munich, but that City have taken steps to avoid the transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.