TV Series

I enjoyed The Boys but I also thought it was dragged out too much and was missing something- either a tad more humour or a tad more action.

Just finished the second season really good and finished well to set it up for the 3rd season.
Just finished the end of series one and loved it. It’s a proper head fuck but that’s like most time travel stuff. Loved how they slowly revealed who was in in relation to each timeline as the story progressed.

Just finished the end of series one and loved it. It’s a proper head fuck but that’s like most time travel stuff. Loved how they slowly revealed who was in in relation to each timeline as the story progressed.

It is had to rewatch season one again before starting season 2 just to understand all the characters and how it panned out!

Am just watching ep9 of 10 and how I've lasted this long, I'll never know. Suppose I'm suffering it, to see how it ends.
No doubt, that will disappoint me too and will just set everything up for more fucking stupidity.
Did you finish Another Life? We only got part way through the very first episode and gave it up, absolutely atrocious rubbish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.