Sir Bobby Robson

he was a pure gent in victory and defeat a lot of managers could of learnt a lot from him never moaning or anything had a lot of respect for him R.I.P.sir bobby

Harrilew said:
Never got the credit he deserved when with England and took alot of grief from the papers at the time.

RIP Sir Bobby

that may be because england were shite most of the time under his management. mexico '86 - 1 decent performance and then a rally when 2-0 to el diego, euro '88 - lost every game, italia '90 - shite throughout until the germany game, which we lost.

Great football man.....Remember when we sang 'One Bobby Robson' (at Blackburn if I remember correctly) the week he died which was much appreciated by Craig Bellamy

His Ipswich Town side of the late 70s/early 80s were a great side. In fact thinking back they probably under achieved. I can only remember them winning the FA Cup in 1978 and the UEFA Cup a year or two later. I would imagine that he would be well peed off with the predicament that Ipswich are in at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.