Paulo Dybala

This guys class and too good for them fuckers, but so was Di Maria at the time. I'm not sure where they'd play him, he'd probably work well behind Rashford but in his Juve days he linked up well with Pogba and in his debut season they both had a shit tonne of assists and goals together. I'm sure the rags will find a way to fuck his career up as they continue on their downwards spiral.

That's isn't fair to him though.. Messi been preferred to him most games as its been decided him and messi dun play well together. I mean aside from messi, none of the Argentinian forwards covered themselves with glory playing in the national team including our Sergio
Doesn’t that just mean he didn’t play as many games as you think he should? It doesn’t change the ratio from 1 in 12 does it?

Maybe they are going to use Dybala as a DavidSilva type player with Rashford
as the striker? And maybe they’ll be in for a different out and out striker.

Calum Wilson?

Or maybe not :-)

This tells one of thing by hat they don't have any strategy at Old Trashford.Dybala wasn't their target going into season and now when opportunity presented they agree a move for him.Gurantee that Ole doesn't have a plan to use but are signing him just to appease fans
That might be true, but how do you know what their targets were? OGS has consistently not played Lukaku.

I am not sure whether Dybala can score the amount of goals that Lukaku does. That would be my only reservation if I were a Utd fan. He's not as far as I know an out and out goal scorer who leads the line. Every top 6 side has an out and out stiker - except maybe Chelsea.

Even with the reservations I have about his goalscoring, I am hoping this deal falls through. Where is Sarri going to play LUkaku? On the wing supplying Ronaldo? WHy not just go for an out and out wide man? Strange deal from Juve's perspective.

So this Dybala geezer is swapping the champions league for Thursday night football?

Sounds good to me .
There was a time when players would crawl over broken glass to get to Old Toilet. Apparently Dybala's speaking to Sarri after training this morning to see where (if at all) he fits into Juve's plans, before he makes a decision whether to join ManUre.

This potential signing has all the opportunistic hallmarks of the Sanchez & Fred transfers. Not going for the players they need, but going for names instead.

Comparing City's forward planning against theirs, brings their curious transfer approach into sharp focus.

This guy will be pants in PL. Needs the right manager to help him

So they're going to get rid of the lump that the paperboy doesn't want and in return get someone he doesn't want either, on another massive wage.
Eddie2planks really is having another stunningly successful transfer window.

I like him already. Ole has been going with 4-2-3-1 during preseason so on paper he'd be a good fit for the second striker position.

My concern is his arrival rejuvenates Pogba. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed watching Pogba sulk like a spoilt brat, but the thought of him and Dybala playing like they did for Juve, all happy and up for it, fills me dread!
If that happens and they land McGuire as well, they look a much better outfit than last season IMO.
I hope he stays in Turin and Pogba carries on sulking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.