Away tickets

OK - so how can it be explained that I'm seemingly lower down the chain than I was before? Posted something similar on Twitter earlier and a mate of mine same age got one last year on his points but now his total isn't even on the criteria...

I know it's a bank holiday south coast game but last season was (as far as I'm concerned) in the run in, in fact it was the weekend where the title was won in many ways.

Thought this not awarding points was supposed to be giving more people a chance of getting a ticket but it looks like it's making it harder?

There is no reason the lack of points will make it easier just means you are stuck in same position for life. All I am saying is Corporate are definitely still taking 15% cos I have seen the evidence

OK - so how can it be explained that I'm seemingly lower down the chain than I was before? Posted something similar on Twitter earlier and a mate of mine same age got one last year on his points but now his total isn't even on the criteria...

I know it's a bank holiday south coast game but last season was (as far as I'm concerned) in the run in, in fact it was the weekend where the title was won in many ways.

Thought this not awarding points was supposed to be giving more people a chance of getting a ticket but it looks like it's making it harder?
My daughter got one last year, she’s not on the criteria either.
And didn’t miss a game from the Bournemouth match to the end of the season except Swansea away

Any advance on 1,540 points? Either way why increase the starting point at 2,000 points more than last year?

Why not? They always have increments of 500 so it would be either an increase of 1500 or 2000 and probably thought it makes more sense to start on 26 rather than 25.5 (if that was the figures, I can't remember as I never qualify for Bournemouth anyway), especially with the new 18-25 thing eating into the criteria.

Not sure why people are getting so bothered about the starting criteria. It's the criteria at the point it sells out that's what's important surely and City don't always judge that right when they set it. West ham was extended an extra couple of days beyond the original criteria and went down about 2k lower than the original bottom of criteria didn't it? Something like that anyway. That happened quite often over the last few seasons. Its not an exact science

You can bet when we play Bournemouth that we do not have a full section, as tickets the Club have been holding back will not be used; this happens every year! This is really annoying, especially for those Blues who just miss out.
They could operate a standby system, as they know the max number they are going to have spare. collect on the day with photo ID.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.