It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

Ottamendi being linked to west ham

An easy link to make given Pellegrini is there manager and I think they are improving as an outfit.

I think it's difficult though, he will get games with us so he is not desperate to move + we would have to have a new CB lined up and it's getting late in the day for slab head.

However it does open the door for a number of changes, if we can effectively trade Ota for Maguire then we have a foreign spot for Cancelo.

An easy link to make given Pellegrini is there manager and I think they are improving as an outfit.

I think it's difficult though, he will get games with us so he is not desperate to move + we would have to have a new CB lined up and it's getting late in the day for slab head.

However it does open the door for a number of changes, if we can effectively trade Ota for Maguire then we have a foreign spot for Cancelo.
True, but I think it might be a bit late for the complex manoeuvring that would be necessary to pull that off. Personally cannot see anybody else coming or going.

True, but I think it might be a bit late for the complex manoeuvring that would be necessary to pull that off. Personally cannot see anybody else coming or going.

I don't think we are going to pay LC's price regardless of whether Ota leaves. If he goes, it means Cancelo is coming in IMO with Dinho and Danilo becoming backup CBs.

£25m would be sound business for a 31 year old but I doubt we’d be able to buy a superior defender in 8 days.

£25m would be sound business for a 31 year old but I doubt we’d be able to buy a superior defender in 8 days.
If we got £25m for Otamendi it'd be a net £27m for us to pay the release and switch him out for Ruben Dias. I'd do that deal all day long.

We'll have targets lined up and ready to go if he was to leave. Think about how quickly Danilo happened out of the blue when the Alves deal fell through. I'd imagine he'll have given the club his decision by now though.

It's different with Sane, for example, as we'll probably just continue as is if we were to sell him given our depth in the forward positions. CB we're already light in, so we can't afford to leave it later and the club will know that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.