Paulo Dybala

He doesn't fit in at all if they stay in a 4-3-3. If they're moving to a 4-2-3-1 then Pogba will be fucked playing in a midfield two. But that's what you get when you sign players based on marketability rather than how they fit into the team...

My concern is his arrival rejuvenates Pogba. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed watching Pogba sulk like a spoilt brat, but the thought of him and Dybala playing like they did for Juve, all happy and up for it, fills me dread!
If that happens and they land McGuire as well, they look a much better outfit than last season IMO.
I hope he stays in Turin and Pogba carries on sulking
They have brought about 4 players trying to unlock the pog,it's not happening as he is a lazy shite

Just another mercenary after the big bucks like Di Maria, Falcao and the rest if he goes to United. A massive salary increase will convince him that playing in the EL for a mid-table team is actually what he wanted all along and dreamt about doing as a boy....haha!!!!.

I wouldn't take it as being a fan. More he sacrificed a lot as a boy to become a professional footballer and be able to play in "historical stadiums". Although if he signs he will probably come out with the same spiel they all do... life long supporter, biggest club in the world, blah, blah, blah
Does historical stadium equate to antiquated and leaky roof

Would it really surprise you if Ole still wanted an actual #10? It's as outdated as the rest of his system.

He clearly has no clue of what he really wants if we're being honest. Just trying to copy us by getting players who are good on the ball and agile, can play multiple positions and are comfortable in posession.

His own style is non-existent. Man was getting played around by Cardiff

He’s a very good player, this is a good signing for Utd , no idea why Juve let him go .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.