Stop sending the crap with the Season Tickets

Recycle it and stop moaning.

Reduce -> Reuse -> Recycle.

We should not be producing it in the first place, recycling should be the last resort.

The planet is going to sh!t, this cr@p is one tiny piece of that, why not do one very small thing for the planet?

If people don't moan, sh!t things happen unchallenged. I'm going to keep moaning, it'll give the moan haters something to moan about.

Bring back the tin
For us over 65 ,s what can I keep in a laptop cover ,too big for the bus pass
Didn't realise it was a laptop cover - mine won't fit in it anyway. Using mine as a toiletry bag - appears to have a waterproof inner - work away a lot.

Reduce -> Reuse -> Recycle.

We should not be producing it in the first place, recycling should be the last resort.

The planet is going to sh!t, this cr@p is one tiny piece of that, why not do one very small thing for the planet?

If people don't moan, sh!t things happen unchallenged. I'm going to keep moaning, it'll give the moan haters something to moan about.

Did you receive the pack?

No, I thought I'd post about a random pile of crap that landed on my doormat.

Your post didn’t insinuate you had, you could have been making the point without receiving it.

If you did then you’ll realise how much little plastic was in there.

Do you go around supermarkets moaning to them as well?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.